Piñon Deer specializes, but is not limited to, the following computer coaching services:
Please inquire about other computer related coaching topics if you do not see them listed here.
- Basic Computer Operations Coaching – Beginners needing first time computer experience including basics about computer equipment, Windows environment, basic software applications
- Basic Apple Operations Coaching on all Apple products, like iMac, MacBook, iPad, and AppleTV. Including how to download and configure your Apps.
- Advanced Computer Operations and Software Applications Coaching – For more advanced users, coaching is available in file management, backup systems, PC configuration, network administration and various other topics.
- Office Productivity Software Coaching – available for office / small business productivity including word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software. Specializing in Microsoft Office tools including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Financial Software Proficiency Coaching for home users of financial software applications such as MS Money and Quicken. Including check register entry, budgeting, and online bill payment.
- Office Automation Coaching available in numerous office automation systems and their usage including network printers and fax machines, PDAs, Smart Phones and mobile cell phone usage.
- Internet and Email Applications Coaching on general and advanced Internet configuration and usage including email. Includes setup, using Internet browsers, search techniques, sending and receiving email from various software applications.
- Small Business Payroll and Bookkeeping Coaching available on small business Payroll and Bookkeeping service software applications such as QuickBooks.
- Database Development and Usage Coaching available for developing custom business database applications and deployment of them in the office.
- Network Troubleshooting and Maintenance Coaching available for network administration, wireless network configuration, and wired network configuration.
In a broad range of computer services,
including both Mac ad PC
- 30 Years Of Experience!
- Fast Turn Around on Repairs with Attention to Detail.
- Excellent Customer Service
- We Work on All Computer Brands
- On-Site Repairs
- Customized Computer Coaching
- Locally Owned & Operated Member Of ASEGA (Albuquerque Sales & Economic Growth Association)